Portable Explosion Proof LED Lighting - Zone 1 Zone 21 Hazardous Area
Using a tri-stand, CES-J explosion proof light is fixed and used as a mobile work light, which can be directly plugged in wherever you go, or powered by an emergency battery. Also, you can adjust the height of the stand to meet different lighting requirement.
• Applies to hazardous locations of Zone 1 and Zone2 with explosive gas atmosphere.
• Applies to hazardous locations of Zone 21 and Zone22 with explosive dust atmosphere.
ATEX: EN 60079-0: 2013 ; EN 60079-7: 2015 ; EN 60079-18: 2015 ; EN 60079-28: 2015 ; EN 60079-31：2014;
- “WARNING – DO NOT OPEN WHEN ENERGIZED”
- “WARNING – DO NOT OPEN WHEN AN EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE IS PRESENT”
- “WARNING – ONLY USE CABLES SUITABLE FOR 85°C”
- End user shall use certified cable gland or conduit with suitable type of protection for final installation purpose.
- External earthing wire shall be connected when used and the cross-sectional areashall be more than 4mm2 or 10AWG.
- Under rating condition, maximum temperature on the luminaire’s shell shall not be higher than 95℃ for T4.Temperature at cable inlet shall not be higher than allowable limit of the cable applied, to ensure the cable operation normally.
- Industry-leading efficacy: up to 130lm/W±5
- -40°C to +40°C Ambient operating temperature
- Amounting: U-bracket
- Wide optics for uniform illumination
- 5 years warranty
- Entry Size: M25Χ1.5 or NPT 3/4”-14
- Housing –Aluminum alloy (ADC12 )
- Lens – tempered glass
- Height adjustable
- Power: 80W / 160W
- Input voltage: AC100-240/277V, 50/60Hz
- Power factor: 0.97
- Lumen flux: 9600lm / 19200lm
- CCT: 2700K - 6500K (Optional)
- LEDs: 3030
- LED Driver: Meanwell HLG series
- Beam angle: 120°
Certificate & Standard
Have certified CES-J fixtures with the IECEX and ATEX standards for hazardous location and environments.
- EX II 2G Ex eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb
- EX II 2D Ex op is tb IIIC T95°C Db
- Certify No：IEP 19ATEX 0714
- Ex ec IIC T4 Gc
- Certify No：IECEx UL 18.0046
- Special Orders- Requirements
Contact us for special requirements