Industrial lighting including factories, office and other auxiliary buildings, various outdoor installations, station, sports fields, stadiums, roads, etc.
- Indoor lighting: the interior lighting of the factory and auxiliary rooms such as offices.
- Outdoor lighting for installation: for various outdoor installations. For example, the open-air operation field of the shipbuilding industry, the kettle, tank, and reaction tower of the petrochemical industry, the rotary kiln and the belt corridor of the building material company, the blast furnace body, the ladder, the platform of the metallurgical company, the gas tank of the power station, the total pressure reduction Lighting for outdoor transformers and power distribution devices in substations, cooling racks (towers) of outdoor water pumping stations, and outdoor ventilation and dust removal equipment.
- Station lighting: the lighting fixtures installed in stations, railway marshalling yards, parking lots, open-air storage yards, etc.
- Underground lighting: the light fixtures in basements, cable tunnels, integrated pipe corridors and tunnels.
- Road lighting: the lighting fixtures of factory roads and other roads.
- Guard lighting: the lighting set up along the periphery of the factory and the surrounding guard areas of key places.
- Obstacle lighting: There are super-high buildings and structures in the factory area, such as chimneys, etc., which are required to be installed in accordance with regional aviation conditions and relevant regulations.
CESP industrial lighting products include UFO High Bay Light, Linear High Bay Light, Shoebox Light, Street Light, Flood Light.
We provide high performance industrial led fixtures and the overall lighting solutions for our customers, All the industrial lights are high efficacy and more save energy. A significant reduction in your maintenance costs can save costs and increase profitability.
For hazardous area lighting projects, please visit our Explosion-Proof Lighting Products
Download Latest Catalog