Explosion Proof LED Canopy Lighting - Zone 1 Zone 2 Hazardous Area
CES-J100 led explosion proof light can be used for the canopy lighting of gas stations, the light efficiency is up to 130lm/W. Untill now, the this lighting fixtures have been applied to gas stations in different countries around the world.
• Applies to hazardous locations of Zone 1 and Zone2 with explosive gas atmosphere.
• Applies to hazardous locations of Zone 21 and Zone22 with explosive dust atmosphere.
ATEX: EN 60079-0: 2013 ; EN 60079-7: 2015 ; EN 60079-18: 2015 ; EN 60079-28: 2015 ; EN 60079-31：2014;
Send the drawings and lighting requirements of your gas station, and we will provide Dialux lighting solution for you.
Extra Surface Mount Holder (600mm * 600mm) - Adjustable Lock Type
- “WARNING – DO NOT OPEN WHEN ENERGIZED”
- “WARNING – DO NOT OPEN WHEN AN EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE IS PRESENT”
- “WARNING – ONLY USE CABLES SUITABLE FOR 85°C”
- End user shall use certified cable gland or conduit with suitable type of protection for final installation purpose.
- External earthing wire shall be connected when used and the cross-sectional areashall be more than 4mm2 or 10AWG.
- Under rating condition, maximum temperature on the luminaire’s shell shall not be higher than 95℃ for T4.Temperature at cable inlet shall not be higher than allowable limit of the cable applied, to ensure the cable operation normally.
- Industry-leading efficacy: up to 130lm/W±5
- -40°C to +40°C Ambient operating temperature
- Mounting: surface bracket (canopy)
- Wide optics for uniform illumination
- 5 years warranty
- Entry Size: M25Χ1.5 or NPT 3/4”-14
- Housing –Aluminum alloy (ADC12 )
- Lens – tempered glass
- Power: 100W
- Input voltage: AC100-240/277V, 50/60Hz
- Power factor: 0.97
- Lumen flux: up to 130lm/W
- CCT: 2700K - 6500K (Optional)
- LEDs: 3030
- LED Driver: Meanwell HLG series
- Beam angle: 120°
Certificate & Standard
Have certified CES-J fixtures with the IECEX and ATEX standards for hazardous location and environments.
- EX II 2G Ex eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb
- EX II 2D Ex op is tb IIIC T95°C Db
- Certify No：IEP 19ATEX 0714
- Ex ec IIC T4 Gc
- Certify No：IECEx UL 18.0046
- Special Orders- Requirements
Contact us for special requirements