This explosion proof emergency flood light fixtures with an emergency backup battery (12W Li-ion battery), the emergency backup lighting provide 1680 lumens for the 1.5 hours. For the normal lighting , the input voltage is AC100 - 277V, 20W, 30W, 40W power optional.
This floodlight explosion proof LED fixtures on only obtained IECEx and ATEX certificate, can used for the Zone 1 Zone 21, Zone 2 Zone 22. For design and structure, this emergency explosion proof light made of the die-cast aluminum and the 8mm high tempered glass. Good heat and 6J impact resistance.
If you need anti-corrosion performance for the marine environment, that is optional. We adopt to the electrophoresis technology and the multiple coats of marine anti-corrosion paint, the all the mounting brackets and accessories are made of 316 stainless steel. Certified by UL1598A and CCS.
• Applies to hazardous locations of Zone 1 and Zone2 with explosive gas atmosphere.
• Applies to hazardous locations of Zone 21 and Zone22 with explosive dust atmosphere.
ATEX: EN 60079-0: 2013 ; EN 60079-7: 2015 ; EN 60079-18: 2015 ; EN 60079-28: 2015 ; EN 60079-31：2014;
- “WARNING – DO NOT OPEN WHEN ENERGIZED”
- “WARNING – DO NOT OPEN WHEN AN EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE IS PRESENT”
- “WARNING – ONLY USE CABLES SUITABLE FOR 85°C”
- End user shall use certified cable gland or conduit with suitable type of protection for final installation purpose.
- External earthing wire shall be connected when used and the cross-sectional areashall be more than 4mm2 or 10AWG.
- Under rating condition, maximum temperature on the luminaire’s shell shall not be higher than 95℃ for T4.Temperature at cable inlet shall not be higher than allowable limit of the cable applied, to ensure the cable operation normally.
Fix 2 M10 screws on the wall according to the distance between the holes of the bracket. Install the bracket on the screws and then fasten it with the nut. Fix the position of the lamp Place the lamp cord into the pole; connect the wire to local power supply (AC100-277V).
- Industry-leading efficacy: up to 140lm/W
- -40°C to +55°C Ambient operating temperature
- Amounting: U-bracket
- Wide optics for uniform illumination
- 5 years warranty
- Entry Size: M25Χ1.5 or NPT 3/4”-14
- Housing –Aluminum alloy (ADC12 )
- Lens – tempered glass
- Beam angle: 8°, 15°, 35°, 60°, 90°, 108°, 120°
- Power:20W / 30W / 40W
- Input voltage: AC100-240/277V, 50/60Hz
- Power factor: 0.97
- Lumen flux: 2400lm / 3600lm / 4800lm
- CCT: 2700K - 6500K (Optional)
- LEDs: 3030
- LED Driver: Meanwell HLG series
- Dimension: 200mm*200mm*147mm
- Weight: 4KG
- Backup battery: Li-ion battery, 12W power
- Emergency: ≥90 mins
Certificate & Standard
Have certified CES-J fixtures with the IECEX and ATEX standards for hazardous location and environments.
- EX II 2G Ex eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb
- EX II 2D Ex op is tb IIIC T95°C Db
- Certify No.：IEP 19ATEX 0714
- Ex ec IIC T4 Gc
- Certify No：IECEx UL 18.0046
- Contact us for special requirements